The conference is held with the aim of summarizing international experience in the field of digital development of the economy and management, the introduction of information technologies and systems in the organizational processes of managing corporations and individual industries.
The conference will present scientific research aimed at solving a set of problems in the field of information technologies in economics and management, namely:
- Development of scientific and practical potential in order to formulate proposals for the introduction of digital and information technologies in the economy and management;
- Popularization of fundamental and applied research in the field of information technologies and systems;
- Formation of recommendations aimed at improving computer models, information technology, engineering, innovative and digital technologies in economics and management.
Nowadays, there is a process of development of digital, information and computer technologies in all spheres of activity and industries, including in the economy and management. Unfortunately, the scientific basis for the implementation of information and computer industries in the economy and management has not yet been fully formed, in this regard, it seems relevant to hold such a conference in order to exchange scientific developments on the implementation of information technologies in economic systems and work out certain solutions and formulate proposals to improve the efficiency of the functioning of economic systems in the era of digitalization, informatization and computerization.
Students, graduate students, teachers, young scientists, employees of organizations, scientists from various research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of government agencies are invited to participate.
Prominent scientists of the Russian Federation and other countries.
The international program and organizing committee includes Russian and foreign scientists from research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of various spheres of activity and industries.
The conference participants are invited to publish scientific articles in the journal indexed in the international SCOPUS database.
March 1, 2021 - the first information letter;
October 22, 2021 - the end of registration and acceptance of articles;
October 27, 2021 - the end of the review and publication of the conference program;
November 2 - 4, 2021 - a conference.
The conference program will be formed based on the results of the materials received and published no later than October 27, 2021 on the conference website.
The main directions of the conference:
1. Automation of technological processes and production. Modern digital technologies.
2. Development of methods for modeling complex control systems.
3. IT projects for digital transformation of industry: augmented reality, artificial intelligence and "digital twins".
4. Artificial intelligence and big data. Data storage and processing technologies for production control systems. Blockchain technologies.
5. Technologies for ensuring security in the context of digital transformation. Safety while increasing the level of digital production. Cyber security.
6. Digitalization and robots.
7. Management technologies in the context of digital transformation of the industry. Digital technologies in operating systems.
8. Development of design solutions for digital transformation.
9. Digital platforms and systems for integrated management of an industrial company.
10. Modern information and telecommunication technologies for industrial consumers.
11. Computer modeling, software for neural networks, data processing and information systems in economics and management.
12. Computer systems to support managerial and organizational decisions.
13. Intelligent and digital technologies and systems in economics and management.
14. Development of mathematical and software for modeling non-linear, non-stationary and heterogeneous processes in economics and management.
15. Computational intelligence and data mining in economics and management.
16. Reliability of software and data protection in economics and management.
17. Digitalization and innovation in economics and management.
18. Decision-making systems in economics and management.
19. Smart economy: a new reality.
Conference organizer - The Kosygin State University of Russia (Moscow, Russia).
Co-organizers of the conference:
- Russian New University (Moscow, Russia);
- Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan).
International Program Committee:
Gulyaev Yuri — Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia — Chairman of the International Program Committee;
Poliakoff Martyn — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Newcastle University of Nottingham, UK;
Lei Сhen — Doctor of Sciences, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China;
Minh Vu Dang — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, Vietnam;
Ditl Pavel — Czech Technical University in Prague;
Faical Larachi — professeur titulaire, Université Laval, Québec (Québec), Canada;
Gong Ke — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, President World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO); Chairman the Academic Committee of Nankai University; Executive Director, Chinese Institute for New Generation Artificial Intelligence Development Strategies;
Jirout Toma — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic;
Levitzki Alex — PhD, Professor, Hebrew University, Israel;
Marlene Kanga — Doctor of Sciences, Board member of AirServices Australia, Sydney Water Corporation, Australia;
Mechtcherin Victor — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Head of institute Institute of Construction Materials The Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany;
Okoh Anthony — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, University of Fort Hare, Alice, South Africa;
Poux Martine — PhD, Professor, University of Toulouse, Toulouse - France
Ribatski Gerhardt — PhD, Professor, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Rieger Frantisek — Professor, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic;
Tapio Salmi — PhD, Professor, Abo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
Volker Hessel — PhD, Professor, The University of Adelaide, Netherlands
Woerner Martin — PhD, Professor, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
Alves-Filho Odilio — PhD, Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway;
Xue Duan — Professor, Member of the Academic Advisory Committee of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China;
Xu Chunming — Professor, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China;
Berthiaux Henri — Professor, Ecole des Mines d'Albi-Carmaux, Albi, France;
Fletcher David — Professor, The University of Sydney, Australia;
Murzin Yu. Dmitry — PhD, Professor, Abo Akademi University, Turku, Finland;
Brandner J. Juergen — PhD, Professor, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany;
Firsov I. Yuri — Candidate of Sciences, Prague Institute for Advanced Studies, Prague, Czech Republic;
Pritish Kumar Varadwaj — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology, India;
Lioubov Kiwi-Minsker — Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland;
Simmons Mark — PhD, Professor, University of Birmingham, UK;
Mujumdar S. Arun — McGill University Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Singapore, Canada;
Gibadullin Arthur - Candidate of Sciences, State University of Management, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Saidzoda Rahimjon - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Acting Professor, Dushanbe Branch of the National Research Technological University of the National Research Technological University MISiS, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Kharitonova Nataliya - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Romanova Julia - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Moscow state University of technology and management K.G. Razumovsky (PKU); Market Economy Institute Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Nosov Vladimir - Doctor of Economics, Professor, K.G. Razumovsky Moscow State University of technologies and management, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Morkovkin Dmitry - Candidate of Sciences, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Sadriddinov Manuchehr - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Tajik State University of Finance and Economics, Dushanbe, The Republic of Tajikistan;
Pulyaeva Valentina - Candidate of Sciences, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Executive Secretary of the Organizing Committee: Gibadullin Artur Arturovich - Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor at the State University of Management, Moscow, Russian Federation.
Requirements for articles:
- The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
- The article must be in English;
- The article should contain the following sections: "Materials and methods", "Results", "Discussion" and "Conclusion" (section "Acknowledgments" is written if necessary);
- The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5;
- Links must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Publisher. Links, as a rule, need to be made only to sources (articles) from international journals;
- The text must be typed in electronic form in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 format. The text can be illustrated with diagrams and tables. All illustrations must be within the boundaries of the text (do not go to the margins of the sheet);
- The article must contain an abstract (no more than 200 words);
- The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10;
- Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
- The originality of the article is not less than 80%;
- All authors must be familiar with the license agreement.
Submission of materials:
To participate in the conference, you need to send an article prepared according to the requirements of the journal.
The scientific works of the authors who spoke at the conference, after reviewing and editing, are published in the journal, indexed in the international SCOPUS database. Articles by authors who did not speak at the conference are not subject to publication.
The order of publication of an article in a journal indexed in Scopus:
1. Sending materials by mail to the executive secretary of the organizing committee;
2. Conducting expertise and double-blind reviewing of materials;
3. Full-time presentation at the conference.
International scientific and practical conference "DIGITAL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT" (DITEM2021)